Our school motto is to Love, to Lead, to Shine. In that, all students from Kindergarten to Year 6 are acknowledged as school leaders . Some students are elected as team leaders with specific roles and responsibilities which include:
- Captain and Vice-Captain
- Colour and Vice-Colour Captains
- Student Representative Council K- 6
- Stewardship Captains
- Club leaders
The school leadership program exists to encourage commitment, service and leadership by example. We seek to develop all students as leaders
- Acts with integrity, honour and and respect
- Has Christ at the heart of all actions and words
- Is happy and positive each day.
- Works well in a team
- Possesses effective communication skills
- Displays initiative
- Helps other students to succeed and be happy
- Takes pride in their appearance and presentation daily
- Sees a need and does something about it.
- Is positive and happy
- Is confident when talking to students and teachers
- Cares for the school community: is a steward of this place
- Is admired by others.